Weekend Update

The weather has been horrendous over the past several days. Beth Stoker is out of town and will need our input to know whether we should hold the schooling and/or show this weekend.

If you are by the park, please take a buzz by and check out the footing and reach out to Beth at stokerbeth@hotmail.com

Beth will make a decision either late Thursday or early Friday regarding the weekend.