Tired of fighting the cross country crowds? Would love the opportunity to get out and gallop the course without interruption? Here’s your chance!
The Trainer Volunteer Incentive Program was implemented in 2019 in an effort to distribute the volunteer hours required to host the MACTA D/CT/HT Schooling Shows.
Area barns, trainers or other groups can receive 2 hours of private access to the Heritage Park cross country facility in return for providing volunteers needed to run the MACTA D/CT/HT schooling weekends.
- Training/barn/group receives 2 hours of private access to Heritage Park cross country courses
- Schooling fees still apply. Members $40. Non-members $60.
- Gates will open 2 hours early specifically for the trainer/barn/group that is providing volunteers for that weekend’s activities
- The trainer/barn/group will supply a list of attendees to ensure that others do not encroach on their private schooling time
- Training/barn/group will receive social media recognition
- Students and families gain valuable knowledge of what goes on the behind the scenes to make these weekends successful for everyone
Volunteer Positions to be Filled
- Dressage steward
- Dressage scribe
- Dressage arena set up
- 2 cross country timers
- Show Jumping Set up (4+ people)
- Show Jumping Judge
- Show Jumping Jump Crew (1-2 people)
- Dressage arena tear down
- Show Jumping tear down
Contact Kristina Whorton at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and to choose your date!