- Discounts on cross-country schooling, schooling shows and MACTA sponsored clinics
- Email newsletters to alert members of upcoming activities
- Eligible for MACTA Year End Awards
- Volunteer vouchers
The membership year begins January 1st and ends December 31st. Members who join or renew in November or December will have their membership applied to the following year.
Membership form and payment must be received by the membership coordinator no later than closing date of the activity to receive MACTA Member Discounts on clinics or schooling shows.
In order to promote an active organization and reward its members for donating time, volunteer vouchers are awarded. Volunteer vouchers may be used at MACTA sponsored schooling shows, cross-country schooling days and MACTA sponsored clinics.
- $20 Volunteer Voucher for each 4 hours worked up to 8 hours ($40) per year.
- Voucher may be applied to MACTA schooling shows, clinics or cross-country schooling days.
- May not be applied towards USEA Recognized Heritage Park Horse Trials
- Submit volunteer hours via email to Beth Stoker, Membership Coordinator. email@example.com
Annual Individual Membership- $90.00
Annual Family Membership- $100.00 for 2 family members. $15 each additional family member. Restricted to parents and children 18 years of age or under.
Annual Pony Club Membership – $75.00. Valid for current members of a United States Pony Club. Must be 18 years of age or younger
Lifetime Membership- $500.00