MACTA will host a limited number of schooling shows in 2020.
Entries close 1 week prior to the event.
NO REFUNDS AFTER CLOSING DATE UNLESS SHOW IS CANCELED BY ORGANIZER.
Compete in a full one-day horse trial, a combined test (dressage and show jumping) or dressage in a fun, low-stress show environment. MACTA’s Schooling Show Series provides the opportunity to school the cross country courses on Saturday, then compete over the same course on Sunday.
MACTA members are eligible for Horse of the Year Awards. The MACTA Schooling Show Series is an integral part of the Horse of the Year standings.
Offering Starter Novice through Preliminary Level as well as Intro, Training and First Level dressage tests
Dressage Test: $20 MACTA member
Combined Test: $60 MACTA member
Horse Trial: $70 MACTA member
Non-Members: Add $55 Non-Member Fee to your entry.
- Stabling may be available at nearby farms. White Fox Manor 913-219-2212
- Dress is casual. Boots with heels, approved hard hat with harness, vests and medical armband (for jumping phases) necessary.
- Negative Coggins within 1 year is required.
- Entries close 1 week prior to event.
- Ride times available online 2 days prior to event.
- Direct questions to: Anne Peters 913-481-2532 firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds will be issued after closing date under any circumstances if the show is held.
In case of competition cancellation, refunds will be issued via EventClinics within 30 days of the event.