MACTA will host a limited number of schooling shows in 2020.
April 26th Entry
June 21st Entry
September 20th Entry
Entries close 1 week prior to the event.
Compete in a full one-day horse trial, a combined test (dressage and show jumping) or dressage in a fun, low-stress show environment. MACTA’s Schooling Show Series provides the opportunity to school the cross country courses on Saturday, then compete over the same course on Sunday.
MACTA members are eligible for Horse of the Year Awards. The MACTA Schooling Show Series is an integral part of the Horse of the Year standings.
Offering Starter Novice through Preliminary Level as well as Intro, Training and First Level dressage tests
Dressage Test: $20 MACTA member $30 non member
Combined Test: $60 MACTA member $80 non member
Horse Trial: $70 MACTA member $125 non member
- Stabling may be available at nearby farms. White Fox Manor 913-219-2212
- Dress is casual. Boots with heels, approved hard hat with harness, vests and medical armband (for jumping phases) necessary.
- Negative Coggins within 1 year is required.
- Entries close 1 week prior to event.
- Ride times available online 2 days prior to event.
- Direct questions to: Anne Peters 913-481-2532 firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds if a show is held. If the show is rained out, and a rain date is offered, funds will be transferred to the rain date unless otherwise notified by the competitor. If the competitor notifies us, then we will transfer it to another future show date. If the show is rained out and there are no future shows that year, then monies can be transferred to membership payments or a future show.