The Trainer Volunteer Incentive Program was implemented in 2019 in an effort to distribute the volunteer hours required to host the MACTA D/CT/HT Schooling Shows.
Area barns, trainers or other groups can receive 2 hours of private access to the Heritage Park cross country facility in return for providing volunteers needed to run the MACTA D/CT/HT schooling weekends.
- Training/barn/group receives 2 hours of private access to Heritage Park cross country courses
- Schooling fees still apply. Members $40. Non-members $60.
- Gates will open 2 hours early specifically for the trainer/barn/group that is providing volunteers for that weekend’s activities
- The trainer/barn/group will supply a list of attendees to ensure that others do not encroach on their private schooling time
- Training/barn/group will receive social media recognition
- Students and families gain valuable knowledge of what goes on the behind the scenes to make these weekends successful for everyone
Volunteer Positions to be Filled
- Dressage steward
- Dressage scribe
- Dressage arena set up
- 2 cross country timers
- Show Jumping Set up (4+ people)
- Show Jumping Judge
- Show Jumping Jump Crew (1-2 people)
- Dressage arena tear down
- Show Jumping tear down
Contact Kristina Whorton at email@example.com for additional information and to choose your date!