In 2017, Mid-America Combined Training Association recruited John Michael Durr to revamp, rebuild and redesign the cross country courses at Heritage Park. He has continued to build upon changes through subsequent years.
John Michael Durr is a USEF ‘r’ Course Designer. He believes in creating courses to educate horses and riders.
The courses were revised with new tracks and several new jumps in 2018 and more to come for the 2019 USEA recognized Heritage Park Horse Trial
Additional Courses Designed by J.M.
- Woodland Stallion Station Horse Trials (October 2016)
- The Virginia Horse Trials & Area II Championships (October 2016)
- Woodland Stallion Station Horse Trials (September 2016)
- The Virginia Horse Trials & USEA Intercollegiate Championships (May 2016)
- Woodland Stallion Station Horse Trials (May 2016)
- Woodland Stallion Station Horse Trials (May 2015)
Heritage Park Cross Country Course Maps
Applicable for 2018 Heritage Park Horse Trial and all 2019 MACTA Schooling Shows.